Traveling Luck for Karaozek, Dagestan, Russia
Where is Karaozek?What's around Karaozek?
Wikipedia near Karaozek
Where to stay near Karaozek
Also known as Kara-Uzek
The timezone in Karaozek is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 16:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6886°, Longitude. 46.6603°
Satellite map around Karaozek
Loading map of Karaozek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karaozek, in Dagestan, Russia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kutan Sovkhoza Asurskiy (3.5km)
- Kutan Sovkhoza Kosobskiy (3.9km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Dzerzhinskogo (4.7km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Tel'mana (5.6km)
- Chuval Kutan (5.8km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Lenina (6.6km)
- Tsentral'noye Uchilishche Kolkhoza Imeni Dvadtsat' Vtorogo Parts”yezda (6.9km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Pobeda (7.3km)
- Kutan Sovkhoza Gyndybokiy (8.6km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Pobeda (9.1km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Makhach Dakhadayeva (9.4km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Ordzhonikidze (10.1km)
- Molochnotovarnaya Ferma Kolkhoza Imeni Frunze (12km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Rossiya (12.2km)
- Kutan Ataytyube (12.5km)
- Kutan Kolkhoza Imeni Makhach-Dakhadayeva (13.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Alibek (3.9km)
- Kanal El'tataul (5.9km)
- Novoterechnyy Kanal (7.7km)
- Zaluzhnyy Kanal (8.5km)
- Kanal Chuvalayryk (8.8km)
- Kanal Kisek (8.9km)
- Starokhasanayevskiy Kanal (10.5km)
- Karatyubinskiy Kanal (10.8km)
- Temirgireyskiy Kanal (11.4km)
- Kanal Dzham-Murza (11.9km)
- Frunzenskiy Kanal (12.2km)
- Shakhbulatotarskiy Kanal (13.1km)
- Del'tovyy Kanal (13.5km)
- Kanal Bakas-Ayryk (13.8km)
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Sukhoye Ruslo Staraya Prorva (12.8km)
- logging camp;
- a camp used by loggers.
- Kutan Leskhoza Tsunta (13.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Achchychimul (13.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Terek (12.7km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Beshenyy Bank (6.3km)
Airports close to Karaozek
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (148.6km)