Traveling Luck for Protoka Yalga, Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
Where is Protoka Yalga?What's around Protoka Yalga?
Wikipedia near Protoka Yalga
Where to stay near Protoka Yalga
The timezone in Protoka Yalga is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 15:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3097°, Longitude. 46.2025°
Loading map of Protoka Yalga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Protoka Yalga, in Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Melchu Khe (1.5km)
- Oyskhara (7.6km)
- Noybëra (9.5km)
- Ilaskhan-Yurt (10.2km)
- Kadi-Yurt (10.6km)
- Gudermes (11.2km)
- Komsomol'skoye (11.2km)
- Bachi-Yurt (11.7km)
- Khangash-Yurt (14km)
- Daud-Yurt (14.1km)
- ((Kundukhova)) (14.1km)
- Alleroy (14.2km)
- Engel'-Yurt (15.3km)
- Mayrtup (15.6km)
- Azamat-Yurt (16.2km)
- (( Ergbatoy )) (16.4km)
- Koshkel'dy (16.4km)
- Kurchaloy (17.5km)
- Kerla-Engenoy (17.8km)
- Sovetskoye (18.9km)
- Dzhugurty (19.1km)
- Geldagana (19.7km)
- Braguny (19.7km)
- Darbankhi (20.2km)
- Shovda (20.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Tsentora-Yurt (12.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kasmak (14.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Protoka Yalga (0km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Gudermesskiy Rayon (4.6km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Bragunskiy Kollektor (18.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Balka Karasu (15km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Gayran-Kort (9.4km)
Airports close to Protoka Yalga
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (153.7km)