Traveling Luck for Gora Gorodovaya, Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
Where is Gora Gorodovaya?What's around Gora Gorodovaya?
Wikipedia near Gora Gorodovaya
Where to stay near Gora Gorodovaya
The timezone in Gora Gorodovaya is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 15:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3989°, Longitude. 45.0097°
Satellite map around Gora Gorodovaya
Loading map of Gora Gorodovaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Gorodovaya, in Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ordzhonikidzevskaya (11km)
- Troitskaya (12.6km)
- Goragorskiy (15.1km)
- Makovkin (15.9km)
- Karabulak (16.5km)
- Sernovodskiy (17.3km)
- Ekazhevo (17.5km)
- Durkkhi (17.8km)
- Verkhnekrasnoarmeyskoye (18.2km)
- Sernovodsk (18.6km)
- Gashtiyev (18.6km)
- Yandyri (18.7km)
- Balashovo (19.7km)
- Aki-Yurt (19.8km)
- Zyazikov (20.5km)
- Nesterovskaya (21.3km)
- Novyy Redant (21.4km)
- Razdol'ye (22km)
- Neftyanoy (22.1km)
- Alkhan-Churt (22.1km)
- Krasnoarmeyskoye (22.4km)
- Aki-Yurt (22.5km)
- Goragorskiy (22.6km)
- Srednekrasnoarmeyskoye (23km)
- Kalaus (23.1km)
- Pliyevo (23.1km)
- Nizhnekrasnoarmeyskoye (23.2km)
- Nizhniye Achaluki (24km)
- Zarechnoye (24.2km)
- Gazi-Yurt (24.4km)
- Krasnyy Ogorodnik (24.9km)
- Siniy Kamon (25.3km)
- El'darovo (25.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Alkhanchurtskaya Dolina (19.7km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Nazranovskiy Rayon (25.8km)
- Gora Kotel'nikova (12.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Sunzhenskiy Rayon (11.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Assa-Sunzha (14.8km)
Airports close to Gora Gorodovaya
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (227.9km)