Traveling Luck for Gora Gayran-Kort, Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
Where is Gora Gayran-Kort?What's around Gora Gayran-Kort?
Wikipedia near Gora Gayran-Kort
Where to stay near Gora Gayran-Kort
Also known as Gora Gaymn-Kart
The timezone in Gora Gayran-Kort is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 04:05 and Sunset at 17:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3083°, Longitude. 46.1042° , Elevation. 428m
Satellite map around Gora Gayran-Kort
Loading map of Gora Gayran-Kort and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Gayran-Kort, in Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ilaskhan-Yurt (3.8km)
- Gudermes (6.4km)
- ((Kundukhova)) (7km)
- (( Ergbatoy )) (7.1km)
- Melchu Khe (7.9km)
- Kerla-Engenoy (8.4km)
- Shovda (11.1km)
- Dzhalka (11.5km)
- Komsomol'skoye (11.8km)
- Tsotsin-Yurt (13.5km)
- Darbankhi (13.6km)
- Geldagana (13.7km)
- Kurchaloy (13.8km)
- Mayrtup (14.3km)
- Bachi-Yurt (14.8km)
- Turlova (15.1km)
- Oyskhara (15.1km)
- Novo-Braguny (15.9km)
- Daud-Yurt (16.1km)
- Il'inskaya (16.7km)
- Braguny (17.1km)
- Noybëra (18km)
- Khangash-Yurt (18.7km)
- Mesker-Yurt (19.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Tsentora-Yurt (18.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kasmak (18.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Gayran-Kort (0km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Magistral'nyy Kanal (18.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Protoka Yalga (9.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Ingushetiya (12.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Gudermesskiy Rayon (6.8km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Bragunskiy Kollektor (17.9km)
Airports close to Gora Gayran-Kort
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (162.3km)