Traveling Luck for Gudermesskiy Rayon, Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
Where is Gudermesskiy Rayon?What's around Gudermesskiy Rayon?
Wikipedia near Gudermesskiy Rayon
Where to stay near Gudermesskiy Rayon
The timezone in Gudermesskiy Rayon is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 03:25 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. 43.3333333°, Longitude. 46.1666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gudermesskiy Rayon, in Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Melchu Khe (3.7km)
- Gudermes (6.6km)
- Komsomol'skoye (7.4km)
- Ilaskhan-Yurt (9.3km)
- ((Kundukhova)) (9.8km)
- Daud-Yurt (11km)
- Oyskhara (12.1km)
- Khangash-Yurt (12.5km)
- (( Ergbatoy )) (13.7km)
- Noybëra (14.1km)
- Kadi-Yurt (14.2km)
- Kerla-Engenoy (14.5km)
- Bachi-Yurt (15.2km)
- Braguny (15.4km)
- Darbankhi (15.6km)
- Azamat-Yurt (15.9km)
- Novo-Braguny (16.1km)
- Shovda (16.8km)
- Dzhalka (17.5km)
- Mayrtup (17.5km)
- Staroshchedrinskaya (18.3km)
- Kurchaloy (18.5km)
- Engel'-Yurt (18.5km)
- Alleroy (18.7km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Tsentora-Yurt (16.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kasmak (12.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Balka Karasu (15.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Gayran-Kort (6.8km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Magistral'nyy Kanal (12.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Ingushetiya (19.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Protoka Yalga (4.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Gudermesskiy Rayon (0km)
Airports close to Gudermesskiy Rayon
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (158.1km)