Traveling Luck for Ordzhonikidzevskaya, Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
Where is Ordzhonikidzevskaya?What's around Ordzhonikidzevskaya?
Wikipedia near Ordzhonikidzevskaya
Where to stay near Ordzhonikidzevskaya
Also known as Ordshonikidsewskaja, Ordzhonikidzevskaja, Ordzhonikidzevskaya, Ordzhonikidzevskoye, Sleptsovskaya, Slyeptsovskaya, Орджоникидзевская
The timezone in Ordzhonikidzevskaya is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 15:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3211°, Longitude. 45.0522°
Satellite map around Ordzhonikidzevskaya
Loading map of Ordzhonikidzevskaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ordzhonikidzevskaya, in Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ordzhonikidzevskaya (0km)
- Troitskaya (7.3km)
- Sernovodsk (10.6km)
- Nesterovskaya (10.8km)
- Sernovodskiy (11.3km)
- Yandyri (14.6km)
- Karabulak (15.1km)
- Krasnyy Ogorodnik (15.5km)
- Assinovskaya (16.2km)
- Chemul'ga (18.3km)
- Alkhast (18.7km)
- Chemul'ga (20.6km)
- Davydenko (21.4km)
- Zarechnoye (21.6km)
- Pliyevo (21.7km)
- Gazi-Yurt (21.9km)
- Bamut (22.6km)
- Surkhakhi (22.7km)
- Ekazhevo (22.8km)
- Gashtiyev (23.9km)
- Goragorskiy (23.9km)
- Krasnoarmeyskoye (24.2km)
- Samashki (24.2km)
- Novyy Sharoy (24.3km)
- Novyye Arshty (24.6km)
- Nizhniye Bereshki (24.6km)
- Barsuki (24.8km)
- Arshty (24.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Amitinskiy Khrebet (23.4km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Nazranovskiy Rayon (22.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Kotel'nikova (21.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Sunzhenskiy Rayon (3.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Assa-Sunzha (11.7km)
Airports close to Ordzhonikidzevskaya
Lochini(TBS), Tbilisi, Georgia (217.9km)