Traveling Luck for Petropavlovskaya, Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
Where is Petropavlovskaya?What's around Petropavlovskaya?
Wikipedia near Petropavlovskaya
Where to stay near Petropavlovskaya
Also known as Petropavlovskaja, Petropavlovskaya, Петропавловская
The timezone in Petropavlovskaya is Europe/Zaporozhye
Sunrise at 03:24 and Sunset at 18:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.379444399999997°, Longitude. 45.826111099999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Petropavlovskaya, in Chechnya and Ingushetiya, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Petropavlovskaya (0km)
- Bol'shevik (5.3km)
- Berkat-Yurt (7.3km)
- Goryacheistochnenskaya (7.9km)
- Primykaniye (9.5km)
- Tsentora-Yurt (9.6km)
- Staraya Sunzha (9.7km)
- Alkhay-Churtskiy (9.9km)
- Tolstoy-Yurt (9.9km)
- Argun (11.4km)
- Il'inskaya (11.6km)
- Vinogradnoye (11.8km)
- Khankala (12.5km)
- Turlova (13.3km)
- Berdakel (15.5km)
- Chervlennaya (16.8km)
- Staryy Yurt (17km)
- Dzhalka (17.1km)
- Shovda (17.1km)
- Prigorodnoye (17.2km)
- Novyye Promysla (18km)
- Mesker-Yurt (18.6km)
- Darbankhi (19.4km)
- Kerla-Engenoy (20km)
- Nikolayevskaya (20.1km)
- Pravoberezhnoye (20.1km)
- Sadovoye (21.7km)
- Gikalovskiy (21.9km)
- Pravoberezhnoye (21.9km)
- Novo-Braguny (22.4km)
- (( Ergbatoy )) (22.4km)
- ((Kundukhova)) (23.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Bragunskiy Khrebet (10.2km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 173 km (20.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolina Karakh (7.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Chechenskaya Respublika (15.9km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Imeni Lenina (23km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Groznyy (15.2km)
Airports close to Petropavlovskaya
Uytash(MCX), Makhachkala, Russia (190.4km)