Traveling Luck for Banka Anzerskaya, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Banka Anzerskaya?What's around Banka Anzerskaya?
Wikipedia near Banka Anzerskaya
Where to stay near Banka Anzerskaya
The timezone in Banka Anzerskaya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:34 and Sunset at 14:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.2144°, Longitude. 36.2272°
Satellite map around Banka Anzerskaya
Loading map of Banka Anzerskaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banka Anzerskaya, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Kolguyev (7km)
- Mys Kapel'skiy (11.3km)
- Mys Verbokol'skiy (11.4km)
- Mys Troitskiy (12km)
- Mys Plotishche (13.7km)
- Mys Ken'ga (15.8km)
- Mys Rebalda (20.5km)
- Mys Tolstik (27.5km)
- Mys Kostylikha (30.5km)
- Mys Ukhtnavolok (31.1km)
- Mys Perechnavolok (34.4km)
- Mys Letniy Orlov (35.4km)
- Mys Ondrik (36.1km)
- Mys Tolstik (36.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (25.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (35.2km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (30.5km)
- elevations, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for safe surface navigation.
- Banki Kolguyevskiye Vnutrenniye (6.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Solovetskiye Ostrova (20km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (33.7km)