Traveling Luck for Loyga, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Loyga?What's around Loyga?
Wikipedia near Loyga
Where to stay near Loyga
The timezone in Loyga is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.1800°, Longitude. 44.7314°
Satellite map around Loyga
Loading map of Loyga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Loyga, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Pochinok Volochinskiy )) (1.9km)
- (( Pochinok Ozërskiy )) (3km)
- (( Yakovlevskaya )) (3.1km)
- Kondratovskaya (3.7km)
- Lushchevo (3.9km)
- (( Mitino )) (4.7km)
- (( Kharitonovskaya )) (4.8km)
- (( Dmitriyevo )) (5.7km)
- (( Pochinok Ul'yanovskiy )) (6.6km)
- Mashinskaya (6.9km)
- Alferovskaya (6.9km)
- Kukuyevo (7.9km)
- Nazarovskaya (7.9km)
- Kizema (9.1km)
- Kurilovskaya (9.4km)
- Shchekoldinskaya (9.4km)
- (( Filimonovskaya )) (9.6km)
- (( Kholmovskiy )) (9.7km)
- (( Prokop'yevskiy Pochinok )) (10km)
- Armino (11.1km)
- Borodinskaya (11.7km)
- Tarasovskaya (13.2km)
- Loyga (13.5km)
- (( Verkhnyaya Loyga )) (15.2km)
- (( Bereznik )) (15.4km)
- (( Sobolevo )) (15.7km)
- Likhachëvo (16.1km)
- (( Aleksandrovo )) (16.4km)
- (( Malouftyugskiy )) (17.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Bakulinskaya (16.9km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Bereznik (13.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kizema (9.9km)