Traveling Luck for Armino, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Armino?What's around Armino?
Wikipedia near Armino
Where to stay near Armino
Also known as Armino, Армино
The timezone in Armino is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 04:26 and Sunset at 19:41. It's light
Latitude. 61.2242°, Longitude. 44.5589°
Satellite map around Armino
Loading map of Armino and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Armino, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Armino (0km)
- Kurilovskaya (3.2km)
- Shchekoldinskaya (3.6km)
- (( Filimonovskaya )) (3.7km)
- (( Sobolevo )) (5.3km)
- (( Dmitriyevo )) (6.2km)
- Mashinskaya (6.4km)
- Alferovskaya (8km)
- (( Mitino )) (8.1km)
- Nazarovskaya (8.4km)
- (( Pochinok Ozërskiy )) (8.5km)
- (( Prokop'yevskiy Pochinok )) (8.8km)
- Kukuyevo (8.9km)
- (( Malouftyugskiy )) (9km)
- (( Kholmovskiy )) (9.3km)
- (( Aleksandrovo )) (10.6km)
- (( Verkhnyaya Loyga )) (11.6km)
- (( Kharitonovskaya )) (11.9km)
- (( Yakovlevskaya )) (12.2km)
- (( Pochinok Ul'yanovskiy )) (12.4km)
- Linyaki (12.4km)
- Likhachëvo (12.4km)
- (( Pochinok Volochinskiy )) (12.8km)
- Mirnyy (12.9km)
- Kondratovskaya (13km)
- Lushchevo (13.3km)
- Mikhalevo (14.7km)
- Ilatovo (15.2km)
- Loyga (17.2km)
- Britvino (18.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Sobolevo (3.6km)
- Urochishche Chashchevo (8.3km)
- Urochishche Prokop'yevskiy Pochinok (9.5km)
- Urochishche Ul'yanovskiy Pochinok (9.7km)
- Urochishche Dolgaya (9.9km)
- Urochishche Zhitishche (11.6km)
- Urochishche Verkhnyaya Loyga (12km)
- Urochishche Krasnyy Borok (14.3km)
- Urochishche Pochinok (14.8km)
- Urochishche Storozhi (15.4km)
- Urochishche Novoselovo (16km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Bakulinskaya (11.7km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Likhachëvo (17km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- (( Likhachëvo )) (14.3km)
- a small primitive house.
- Leninskiy (18km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Ozerskoye (18.7km)