Traveling Luck for Kusha, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Kusha?What's around Kusha?
Wikipedia near Kusha
Where to stay near Kusha
Also known as Kusha, Куша
The timezone in Kusha is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 20:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.7222°, Longitude. 37.0522°
Satellite map around Kusha
Loading map of Kusha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kusha, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kusha (0km)
- Zolotukha (8.1km)
- Leveshka (10.3km)
- Kushereka (11.8km)
- Vachevskaya (17.4km)
- Abramovskaya (18.9km)
- Maloshuyka (20.8km)
- Stayki (22.3km)
- Unezhma (22.8km)
- Unezhma (25.7km)
- Nimen'ga (29.9km)
- Nimen'ga (32.8km)
- Akan (33.5km)
- Malen'ga (34.5km)
- Yudmozero (36.6km)
- Vorzogory (37.5km)
- Kondrat'yevskaya (38.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Paskanets (22.8km)
- Ostrov Vorvoynitsa (23.1km)
- Ostrov Morzhenets (25.1km)
- Ostrov Mikhaylikha (25.9km)
- Ostrov Malyy Kaynets (26.8km)
- Ostrov Kambaliy (27.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kaynets (27.4km)
- Ostrov Vayk-Luda (28km)
- Ostrov Lekh-Luda (29.4km)
- Ostrov Nyapa (36.1km)
- Ostrov Baklan (38.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka (38.5km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (39.3km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Peringozero (17.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kryazh Vetrenyy Poyas (26.1km)
- Gora Bol'shaya Lëvgora (39.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kamen' Lekhkorga (31.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Sosnovyy Novolok (23.4km)