Traveling Luck for Otmel' Razboyniki, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Otmel' Razboyniki?What's around Otmel' Razboyniki?
Wikipedia near Otmel' Razboyniki
Where to stay near Otmel' Razboyniki
Also known as Otmel' Morzhovskaya Korga
The timezone in Otmel' Razboyniki is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:56 and Sunset at 13:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.7567°, Longitude. 42.6367°
Satellite map around Otmel' Razboyniki
Loading map of Otmel' Razboyniki and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Otmel' Razboyniki, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Litovochnoye (2.6km)
- Ozero Masseykovo (2.9km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chaich'ye (4.4km)
- Ozero Razboynich'ye (5.3km)
- Ozero Zolotushnoye (6.2km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (6.3km)
- Ozero Peledochnoye (6.4km)
- Ozero Mikhaylovskoye (7.2km)
- Ozero Maloye Chaich'ye (7.9km)
- Ozero Voronovskoye (34km)
- Ozero Pelyadinnoye (40.6km)
- Ozero Krivoye (41.3km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (42.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ostrovistyye Ozëra (37.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kedovskiye Korgi (35.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Kovriga (42.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Morzhovets (5.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Yurovatyy (36.8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Morzhovskaya Salma (20.7km)