Traveling Luck for Druzhnyy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Druzhnyy?What's around Druzhnyy?
Wikipedia near Druzhnyy
Where to stay near Druzhnyy
Also known as Svetyashchiy Znak Druzhnyy
The timezone in Druzhnyy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:28 and Sunset at 13:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4028°, Longitude. 43.0333°
Satellite map around Druzhnyy
Loading map of Druzhnyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Druzhnyy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Druzhnyy (0.2km)
- Moroshechnyy (2.2km)
- Stolbovoy (4km)
- Malaya Rubikha (5.3km)
- Bol'shaya Rubikha (7.8km)
- Bol'shoy Ruchey (10.4km)
- Abramovskiy (11.1km)
- Koyditsa (12.7km)
- Vysypnoy (15.5km)
- Domashniy Istok (16.1km)
- Levin (17.1km)
- Nosochnyy (17.4km)
- Nizha (17.5km)
- Krivetskiy (17.8km)
- Medvezhiy (18.8km)
- Manov (18.9km)
- Nyurcha (20.8km)
- Koyda (22.3km)
- Yelovaya Vershina (22.7km)
- Lebedka (22.7km)
- Glebushkina Vershina (22.8km)
- Roykha (26.6km)
- Perechnaya (26.8km)
- Sudovikha (28.3km)
- Sudovishnyy (28.4km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Abramovskiy Bereg (4.5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Babinskiye Ozëra (20.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Abramovskoye Melkovod'ye (20.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vol'chi Sopki (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Kovriga (15.2km)