Traveling Luck for Abramovskoye Melkovod'ye, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Abramovskoye Melkovod'ye?What's around Abramovskoye Melkovod'ye?
Wikipedia near Abramovskoye Melkovod'ye
Where to stay near Abramovskoye Melkovod'ye
Also known as Melkovod'ye Abramovskoye
The timezone in Abramovskoye Melkovod'ye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:47 and Sunset at 16:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.5833°, Longitude. 43.0500°
Satellite map around Abramovskoye Melkovod'ye
Loading map of Abramovskoye Melkovod'ye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Abramovskoye Melkovod'ye, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Bol'shoye (22.5km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chaich'ye (25.9km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (26km)
- Ozero Litovochnoye (28.1km)
- Ozero Ruch'yevskoye (28.2km)
- Ozero Masseykovo (29.1km)
- Ozero Mikhaylovskoye (29.2km)
- Ozero Koyditsa (30.3km)
- Ozero Peledochnoye (31km)
- Ozero Maloye Chaich'ye (31.1km)
- Ozero Razboynich'ye (31.9km)
- Ozero Zolotushnoye (32.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Abramovskiy Bereg (25.2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Babinskiye Ozëra (32.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vol'chi Sopki (26.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Kovriga (27.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Morzhovets (27.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Morzhovskaya Salma (29.2km)