Traveling Luck for Morzhovskiy Yuzhnyy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Morzhovskiy Yuzhnyy?What's around Morzhovskiy Yuzhnyy?
Wikipedia near Morzhovskiy Yuzhnyy
Where to stay near Morzhovskiy Yuzhnyy
Also known as Svetyashchiy Znak Morzhovskiy Yuzhnyy
The timezone in Morzhovskiy Yuzhnyy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:08 and Sunset at 14:31. It's light
Latitude. 66.6675°, Longitude. 42.6600°
Satellite map around Morzhovskiy Yuzhnyy
Loading map of Morzhovskiy Yuzhnyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Morzhovskiy Yuzhnyy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Dolgoye (6km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chaich'ye (6.7km)
- Ozero Mikhaylovskoye (8.9km)
- Ozero Litovochnoye (9.5km)
- Ozero Masseykovo (10.4km)
- Ozero Maloye Chaich'ye (10.9km)
- Ozero Peledochnoye (11.1km)
- Ozero Zolotushnoye (12.5km)
- Ozero Razboynich'ye (12.7km)
- Ozero Voronovskoye (26.4km)
- Ozero Pelyadinnoye (31.7km)
- Ozero Krivoye (32.8km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (33km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ostrovistyye Ozëra (29.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kedovskiye Korgi (29km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Kovriga (31.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Morzhovets (7.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Yurovatyy (26.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Morzhovskaya Salma (13.6km)