Traveling Luck for Banka Inetskaya, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Banka Inetskaya?What's around Banka Inetskaya?
Wikipedia near Banka Inetskaya
Where to stay near Banka Inetskaya
Also known as Inetskaya Banka
The timezone in Banka Inetskaya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:09 and Sunset at 20:28. It's light
Latitude. 66.0667°, Longitude. 40.8333°
Satellite map around Banka Inetskaya
Loading map of Banka Inetskaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banka Inetskaya, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Srednyaya Tret' (13.1km)
- Pogorel'skoye Ozero (16km)
- Ozero Keleynoye (24.4km)
- Ozero Medvezh'ye (26.1km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chubal'skoye (27km)
- Ozero Krivoye (29.1km)
- Ozero Dolmatovo (33.1km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Zelënoye (34.7km)
- Ozero Samoyedskoye (34.9km)
- Ozero Puchinishnoye (35.3km)
- Ozero Sennoye (36.8km)
- Ozero Rasstrigino (44.5km)
- Ozero Letneye (49.5km)
- Ozero Stanovoye (49.5km)
- Tovskoye Ozero (52.6km)
- Ozero Chërnoye (52.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Vayzitsa (27.5km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Zimniy Bereg (31.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Tatarikha (36.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sosnovets (49.2km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Sosnovskiy Reyd (48.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Inetskaya (0km)