Traveling Luck for Mys Vostochnyy Pechak, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Mys Vostochnyy Pechak?What's around Mys Vostochnyy Pechak?
Wikipedia near Mys Vostochnyy Pechak
Where to stay near Mys Vostochnyy Pechak
Also known as Mys Pechak
The timezone in Mys Vostochnyy Pechak is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:58 and Sunset at 22:26. It's light
Latitude. 64.9653°, Longitude. 35.7750°
Satellite map around Mys Vostochnyy Pechak
Loading map of Mys Vostochnyy Pechak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Vostochnyy Pechak, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Parusnyy (4.5km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (5.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (6.2km)
- Pes'ya Luda (8.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma (12.7km)
- Ostrov Malaya Muksalma (13.3km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (16.5km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (19.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (19.7km)
- Ostrov Anzerskiy (26.2km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (27km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (27.3km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (27.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (15.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (7.5km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (20.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (25.2km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (18.5km)