Traveling Luck for Ostrov Anzerskiy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ostrov Anzerskiy?What's around Ostrov Anzerskiy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Anzerskiy
Where to stay near Ostrov Anzerskiy
Also known as Anzeri Ostrova, Anzerski Island
The timezone in Ostrov Anzerskiy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:23 and Sunset at 14:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1453°, Longitude. 36.0964°
Satellite map around Ostrov Anzerskiy
Loading map of Ostrov Anzerskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Anzerskiy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (16.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (25.2km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (22.7km)
- elevations, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for safe surface navigation.
- Banki Kolguyevskiye Vnutrenniye (9.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (31.6km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (25.3km)