Traveling Luck for Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma?What's around Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma
Where to stay near Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma
Also known as Insel Muksalma, Muksalma Island, Ostrov Muksalma
The timezone in Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.0425°, Longitude. 35.9586°
Satellite map around Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma
Loading map of Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (7.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (13.9km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (19.1km)
- elevations, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for safe surface navigation.
- Banki Kolguyevskiye Vnutrenniye (21.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (27.1km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (19.5km)