Traveling Luck for Bol'shiye Intsy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Bol'shiye Intsy?What's around Bol'shiye Intsy?
Wikipedia near Bol'shiye Intsy
Where to stay near Bol'shiye Intsy
Also known as Bolshaya Intsi, Reka Intsy
The timezone in Bol'shiye Intsy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 01:48 and Sunset at 22:42. It's light
Latitude. 65.9667°, Longitude. 40.6986°
Satellite map around Bol'shiye Intsy
Loading map of Bol'shiye Intsy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bol'shiye Intsy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bol'shiye Intsy (0km)
- Malyye Intsy (3km)
- Severnaya (6km)
- Mela (20.9km)
- Malaya Tova (21.2km)
- Tova (25.4km)
- Chërnaya (26km)
- Medovka (27.3km)
- Ruch'i (27.9km)
- Turochkin (32.6km)
- Yuzhnaya Vayzitsa (36.3km)
- Severnaya Vayzitsa (36.5km)
- Chacha (36.7km)
- Konstantinov Ruchey (36.8km)
- Zolotitsa (39.5km)
- Letnyaya (41.5km)
- Tëmnyy (43.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Medvezh'ye (13km)
- Pogorel'skoye Ozero (17.4km)
- Ozero Srednyaya Tret' (19.1km)
- Ozero Dolmatovo (20.2km)
- Ozero Puchinishnoye (22.1km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chubal'skoye (25.1km)
- Ozero Keleynoye (25.6km)
- Ozero Anfimovo (30.4km)
- Ozero Rasstrigino (33km)
- Ozero Krivoye (37.9km)
- Ozero Samoyedskoye (38.7km)
- Tovskoye Ozero (42.4km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Zelënoye (44.1km)
- Lukozerskoye Ozero (46.1km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Vayzitsa (36.4km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Zimniy Bereg (18.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Tatarikha (23.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Medvezhiy (11.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Gorlo Belogo Morya (35.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Inetskaya (13.2km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Intsy (0.6km)