Traveling Luck for Kozly, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Kozly?What's around Kozly?
Wikipedia near Kozly
Where to stay near Kozly
Also known as Bol'shiye Kozly, Kozly, Козлы
The timezone in Kozly is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:29 and Sunset at 14:43. It's light
Latitude. 65.2522°, Longitude. 39.8817°
Satellite map around Kozly
Loading map of Kozly and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kozly, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a large recess in the coastline, larger than a bay.
- Dvinskaya Guba (30km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Yërga (15.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Golaya Koshka (33.7km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Mayak Myud'yugskiy (42.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Zheleznyye Vorota (35km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guba Sukhoye More (42.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Berëzovyy Bar (43.5km)