Traveling Luck for Bol'shiye Kozly, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Bol'shiye Kozly?What's around Bol'shiye Kozly?
Wikipedia near Bol'shiye Kozly
Where to stay near Bol'shiye Kozly
Also known as Bol'shiye
The timezone in Bol'shiye Kozly is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:15 and Sunset at 14:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.2450°, Longitude. 39.9128°
Satellite map around Bol'shiye Kozly
Loading map of Bol'shiye Kozly and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bol'shiye Kozly, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Zheleznyye Vorota (33.6km)
- a large recess in the coastline, larger than a bay.
- Dvinskaya Guba (29.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guba Sukhoye More (40.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Yërga (16.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Golaya Koshka (32.3km)