Traveling Luck for Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy?What's around Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy
Where to stay near Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy
Also known as Bol'shoy Zayatskiy, Bolshoi Zakatski, Bolshoi Zayatski, Bolshoi Zayatski Island
The timezone in Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:48 and Sunset at 15:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9667°, Longitude. 35.6500°
Satellite map around Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy
Loading map of Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (0km)
- Ostrov Parusnyy (1.6km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (2.1km)
- Pes'ya Luda (5.8km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (15.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma (17.6km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (17.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (17.8km)
- Ostrov Malaya Muksalma (19km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (20.9km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (21.4km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (21.4km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (23.9km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (24.6km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (25.7km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (26.4km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (26.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (21.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (6km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (19.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Sekirnaya (16.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (21.7km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (16.2km)