Traveling Luck for Chetsa, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Chetsa?What's around Chetsa?
Wikipedia near Chetsa
Where to stay near Chetsa
Also known as Checa, Chetsa, Чеца
The timezone in Chetsa is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. 65.9983°, Longitude. 44.0264°
Satellite map around Chetsa
Loading map of Chetsa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chetsa, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bol'shaya Chetsa (1.8km)
- Malaya Chetsa (3.8km)
- Pyya (7.1km)
- Kamenka (12.5km)
- Ol'khovka (17.7km)
- Polunochnaya (17.8km)
- Sëmzha (18.1km)
- Mezen' (21.3km)
- Shchekinka (24.4km)
- Kargovka (24.7km)
- Mezhevoy (27.4km)
- Volchiy (28.8km)
- Soyana (29.2km)
- Kuloy (29.7km)
- Bol'shaya Rechka (31km)
- Malaya Rechka (31.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Pyya (7.5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Shchekinskiye Ozëra (14.5km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mezenskiy Yakornyy (22.3km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Vneshniy Mezenskiy Reyd (20.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Mezenskiy Rayon (28.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Gornoye (27.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Mishina Koshka (7.5km)