Traveling Luck for Guba Dolgaya, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Guba Dolgaya?What's around Guba Dolgaya?
Wikipedia near Guba Dolgaya
Where to stay near Guba Dolgaya
Also known as Dolgaia Gouba, Dolgaya Bay, Glubokaya Guba
The timezone in Guba Dolgaya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:44 and Sunset at 22:24. It's light
Latitude. 65.0667°, Longitude. 35.7833°
Satellite map around Guba Dolgaya
Loading map of Guba Dolgaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Dolgaya, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (16.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kemskiye Stamiki (27.6km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (7.6km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (10.7km)
- elevations, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for safe surface navigation.
- Banki Kolguyevskiye Vnutrenniye (27.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (18.1km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (10.5km)