Traveling Luck for Glubokiy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Glubokiy?What's around Glubokiy?
Wikipedia near Glubokiy
Where to stay near Glubokiy
Also known as Ruchey Glubokiy
The timezone in Glubokiy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:33 and Sunset at 14:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3697°, Longitude. 44.1972°
Satellite map around Glubokiy
Loading map of Glubokiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glubokiy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Glubokiy (0km)
- Prelaya (9.3km)
- Volchiy (15.3km)
- Mezhevoy (16.7km)
- Nizhnyaya Mgla (16.8km)
- Verkhnyaya Mgla (16.9km)
- Malaya Mgla (20.6km)
- Mezen' (24.8km)
- Dikusha (25.5km)
- Sëmzha (25.7km)
- Shchekinka (27.5km)
- Ol'khovka (29.2km)
- Malaya Rechka (30.4km)
- Kargovka (30.5km)
- Perechnaya (31km)
- Bol'shaya Rechka (31.4km)
- Il'inka (34.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Lukhanovskiye Ozëra (3.3km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mezenskiy Yakornyy (24.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sopki Turkiny (32.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guba Kargovskaya (29.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Melkovod'ye Nerpinskoye (22.7km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Vneshniy Mezenskiy Reyd (25.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Mgla (18.7km)