Traveling Luck for Mys Intsy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Mys Intsy?What's around Mys Intsy?
Wikipedia near Mys Intsy
Where to stay near Mys Intsy
Also known as Intsi Point
The timezone in Mys Intsy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:18 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.9864°, Longitude. 40.7408°
Satellite map around Mys Intsy
Loading map of Mys Intsy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Intsy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Pogorel'skoye Ozero (15.6km)
- Ozero Medvezh'ye (15.8km)
- Ozero Srednyaya Tret' (16.5km)
- Ozero Dolmatovo (22.9km)
- Ozero Keleynoye (24.1km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chubal'skoye (24.3km)
- Ozero Puchinishnoye (25km)
- Ozero Anfimovo (33.4km)
- Ozero Rasstrigino (35.1km)
- Ozero Krivoye (35.2km)
- Ozero Samoyedskoye (36.9km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Zelënoye (41.4km)
- Ozero Sennoye (43.9km)
- Tovskoye Ozero (44.1km)
- Lukozerskoye Ozero (44.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Vayzitsa (33.8km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Zimniy Bereg (21.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Tatarikha (26.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Medvezhiy (14.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Gorlo Belogo Morya (32.9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Inetskaya (10.3km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Intsy (2.6km)