Traveling Luck for Kizema, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Kizema?What's around Kizema?
Wikipedia near Kizema
Where to stay near Kizema
Also known as Kiz'ma, Kizima
The timezone in Kizema is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 09:05 and Sunset at 14:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.1844°, Longitude. 44.7236°
Satellite map around Kizema
Loading map of Kizema and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kizema, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Pochinok Ozërskiy )) (2.3km)
- (( Pochinok Volochinskiy )) (2.6km)
- (( Yakovlevskaya )) (3.1km)
- Kondratovskaya (3.8km)
- (( Mitino )) (4km)
- Lushchevo (4.5km)
- (( Kharitonovskaya )) (4.5km)
- (( Dmitriyevo )) (5km)
- Mashinskaya (6.3km)
- Alferovskaya (6.3km)
- (( Pochinok Ul'yanovskiy )) (6.9km)
- Nazarovskaya (7.3km)
- Kukuyevo (7.3km)
- Kurilovskaya (8.7km)
- Shchekoldinskaya (8.7km)
- (( Filimonovskaya )) (8.9km)
- (( Kholmovskiy )) (9.5km)
- Kizema (9.7km)
- (( Prokop'yevskiy Pochinok )) (9.8km)
- Armino (10.5km)
- Borodinskaya (12km)
- Tarasovskaya (13.4km)
- Loyga (13.8km)
- (( Verkhnyaya Loyga )) (15km)
- (( Sobolevo )) (15.1km)
- (( Bereznik )) (15.4km)
- Likhachëvo (15.5km)
- (( Aleksandrovo )) (15.7km)
- (( Malouftyugskiy )) (16.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Bakulinskaya (16.2km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Bereznik (13.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kizema (10.5km)