Traveling Luck for Mys Krasnogorskiy Rog, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Mys Krasnogorskiy Rog?What's around Mys Krasnogorskiy Rog?
Wikipedia near Mys Krasnogorskiy Rog
Where to stay near Mys Krasnogorskiy Rog
Also known as Krasnogorski Horn, Krasnogorski-Rog Point
The timezone in Mys Krasnogorskiy Rog is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.8058°, Longitude. 38.4356°
Satellite map around Mys Krasnogorskiy Rog
Loading map of Mys Krasnogorskiy Rog and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Krasnogorskiy Rog, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Krasnoye (11.2km)
- Ozero Poperechnoye (13.3km)
- Ozero Rotominskoye (13.3km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (16.9km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (25.7km)
- Ozero Sredneye (27.4km)
- Ozero Peschanoye (30.4km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (30.8km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chërtezhnoye (32.2km)
- Ozero Gumenichnoye (32.5km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (34km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (34.1km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (18.4km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (5.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (33.8km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (7.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (22km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (15.6km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (6.1km)