Traveling Luck for Solovetskiy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Solovetskiy?What's around Solovetskiy?
Wikipedia near Solovetskiy
Where to stay near Solovetskiy
Also known as Kreml', Solovets
The timezone in Solovetskiy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:26 and Sunset at 14:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.0333°, Longitude. 35.7167°
Satellite map around Solovetskiy
Loading map of Solovetskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Solovetskiy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pes'ya Luda (3.8km)
- Ostrov Parusnyy (7.9km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (8.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (8.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (10km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma (11.9km)
- Ostrov Malaya Muksalma (14.9km)
- Ostrov Anzerskiy (22.7km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (25.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (26km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (26.4km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (26.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (18.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kemskiye Stamiki (26.5km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (2.5km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (12.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (17.5km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (10.3km)