Traveling Luck for Kushereka, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Kushereka?What's around Kushereka?
Wikipedia near Kushereka
Where to stay near Kushereka
Also known as Kush, Kush-Reka
The timezone in Kushereka is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:10 and Sunset at 20:47. It's light
Latitude. 63.8264°, Longitude. 37.2492°
Satellite map around Kushereka
Loading map of Kushereka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kushereka, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Paskanets (7.1km)
- Ostrov Vorvoynitsa (12.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kaynets (14.8km)
- Ostrov Malyy Kaynets (16km)
- Ostrov Morzhenets (21.1km)
- Ostrov Mikhaylikha (21.9km)
- Ostrov Baklan (22.4km)
- Ostrov Nyapa (24km)
- Ostrov Kambaliy (27km)
- Ostrov Lekh-Luda (28.1km)
- Ostrov Vayk-Luda (28.6km)
- Ostrov Tonkaya Osinka (34km)
- Ostrov Krestovaya Osinka (34.1km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (34.4km)
- Ostrov Potechnaya Luda (35.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Peringozero (25.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Osinka (33.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Karel'skiy Farvater (35.7km)