Traveling Luck for Letniy Bereg, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Letniy Bereg?What's around Letniy Bereg?
Wikipedia near Letniy Bereg
Where to stay near Letniy Bereg
Also known as Letne Coast, Letni Coast, Lyetni Coast, Lyétni Coast
The timezone in Letniy Bereg is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:58 and Sunset at 16:20. It's light
Latitude. 64.8333°, Longitude. 38.3333°
Satellite map around Letniy Bereg
Loading map of Letniy Bereg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Letniy Bereg, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kunzhuga (14.3km)
- Chukcha (18.5km)
- Yaren'ga (19.7km)
- Vezhma (20km)
- Kumzhevaya (20.2km)
- Una (23.9km)
- Bol'shaya Syarta (28km)
- Nizhnyaya Rassokha (29.3km)
- Malaya Syarta (31.5km)
- Karbasova (31.8km)
- Pyzhma (32.4km)
- Bab'ya (33.1km)
- Moshnitsa (33.6km)
- Arestovskiy (34.5km)
- Verkhnyaya Rassokha (34.7km)
- Lopshen'ga (35km)
- a small primitive house.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (0km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (6.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (33.5km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (4.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (21.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (13.9km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (7.3km)