Traveling Luck for Lyamitskiye Stamiki, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Lyamitskiye Stamiki?What's around Lyamitskiye Stamiki?
Wikipedia near Lyamitskiye Stamiki
Where to stay near Lyamitskiye Stamiki
Also known as Lyamitski Shoals, Lyamitski Stamik, Severnyy Lyamitskiye
The timezone in Lyamitskiye Stamiki is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:48 and Sunset at 15:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3381°, Longitude. 36.8600°
Satellite map around Lyamitskiye Stamiki
Loading map of Lyamitskiye Stamiki and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lyamitskiye Stamiki, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Malyy Kuz'min (15.5km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (16.7km)
- Ostrov Pulonets (17km)
- Ostrov Volch'ya Luda (17.3km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (17.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kuz'min (18.7km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (19.2km)
- Ostrov Potulay (19.3km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (19.9km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (20.9km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (21.6km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Golomyannyy (22km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (22.4km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (22.5km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (23.2km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (23.7km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Vysokiy (23.9km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (24.7km)
- Ostrov Lesnaya Osinka (26.9km)
- Ostrov Sedlovatyy (27.8km)
- Ostrov Lesnoy (27.8km)
- Ostrov Purluda (28.2km)
- Ostrov Yatko (28.7km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (28.8km)
- Ostrov Krestovaya Luda (29km)
- Ostrov Khvostova (29.8km)
- Ostrov Potechnaya Luda (30km)
- Ostrov Krestovaya Osinka (30.1km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (30.8km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (30.9km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (30.9km)
- Ostrov Tonkaya Osinka (31.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Listvennyy (14.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Glubokiy (24.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Onezhskaya Guba (18.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Peschano-Navolotskaya Banka (17.2km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Lyamitskiy (15.8km)