Traveling Luck for Lyamtsa, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Lyamtsa?What's around Lyamtsa?
Wikipedia near Lyamtsa
Where to stay near Lyamtsa
Also known as Lyamtsi, Lyamtzy, Seleniye Lyamtsy
The timezone in Lyamtsa is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:37 and Sunset at 15:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4433°, Longitude. 37.0708°
Satellite map around Lyamtsa
Loading map of Lyamtsa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lyamtsa, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Pulonets (24.8km)
- Ostrov Purluda (28.5km)
- Ostrov Malyy Kuz'min (31.5km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (32.8km)
- Ostrov Volch'ya Luda (33.1km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (33.1km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (34.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kuz'min (34.3km)
- Ostrov Potulay (34.3km)
- Ostrov Lesnaya Osinka (34.5km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (34.6km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (35.8km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (36.1km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Golomyannyy (36.2km)
- Ostrov Krestovaya Luda (36.6km)
- Ostrov Potechnaya Luda (36.9km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (37.2km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (37.5km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (37.8km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Vysokiy (37.8km)
- Ostrov Krestovaya Osinka (38.4km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Onezhskiy Bereg (28.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Lyamitskiye Stamiki (16.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Listvennyy (5.6km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Khlebnaya (29.9km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Lyamitskiy (0.6km)