Traveling Luck for Maloshuyka, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Maloshuyka?What's around Maloshuyka?
Wikipedia near Maloshuyka
Where to stay near Maloshuyka
Also known as MALOSHUJKA, Maloshuyka, Selo Maloshuyka, МАЛОШУЙКА
The timezone in Maloshuyka is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 17:39. It's light
Latitude. 63.7108°, Longitude. 37.4519°
Satellite map around Maloshuyka
Loading map of Maloshuyka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maloshuyka, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Maloshuyka (0km)
- Abramovskaya (5.3km)
- Vachevskaya (5.8km)
- Nimen'ga (9.1km)
- Nimen'ga (13.7km)
- Leveshka (16.4km)
- Kushereka (18.3km)
- Stayki (18.6km)
- Yudmozero (19.1km)
- Akan (19.7km)
- Kusha (20.8km)
- Vorzogory (23.8km)
- Kondrat'yevskaya (25.1km)
- Zolotukha (28.4km)
- Rochevo (30.7km)
- Pon'ga (33.4km)
- Novaya Derevnya (38.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Peringozero (15.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kryazh Vetrenyy Poyas (34.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Pon'ga (37.6km)