Traveling Luck for Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy?What's around Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy
Where to stay near Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy
Also known as Mali Zayatski Island, Malyy Zayatskiy, Ostrov Malyy Zayatski
The timezone in Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:54 and Sunset at 15:45. It's light
Latitude. 64.9500°, Longitude. 35.6667°
Satellite map around Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy
Loading map of Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (0km)
- Ostrov Parusnyy (2.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (2.1km)
- Pes'ya Luda (7.8km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (15.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (16km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (17.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma (17.9km)
- Ostrov Malaya Muksalma (18.9km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (21.5km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (21.7km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (22.2km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (24.7km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (25.6km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (25.8km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (25.9km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (26.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (21.3km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (7.8km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (21.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Sekirnaya (18.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (23.8km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (18.3km)