Traveling Luck for Guba Nimen'ga, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Guba Nimen'ga?What's around Guba Nimen'ga?
Wikipedia near Guba Nimen'ga
Where to stay near Guba Nimen'ga
Also known as Nimen'gskaya Guba
The timezone in Guba Nimen'ga is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:44 and Sunset at 22:11. It's light
Latitude. 63.8500°, Longitude. 37.4167°
Satellite map around Guba Nimen'ga
Loading map of Guba Nimen'ga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Nimen'ga, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Paskanets (7.2km)
- Ostrov Baklan (14.9km)
- Ostrov Vorvoynitsa (16.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kaynets (16.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Kaynets (19.3km)
- Ostrov Nyapa (24.8km)
- Ostrov Morzhenets (27.6km)
- Ostrov Izbyanaya Luda (28.1km)
- Ostrov Mikhaylikha (28.3km)
- Ostrov Faresov (29km)
- Ostrov Goront'yev (29.3km)
- Ostrov Kiy (29.9km)
- Ostrov Tonkaya Osinka (33km)
- Ostrov Krestovaya Osinka (33.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Peringozero (29.2km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Pon'ga (33.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kamen' Osinkovskiy (32.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Shogly (29.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Osinka (32.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Shoglyanka (32.6km)