Traveling Luck for Nizhma, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Nizhma?What's around Nizhma?
Wikipedia near Nizhma
Where to stay near Nizhma
Also known as Reka Nizhema, River Nijema
The timezone in Nizhma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:29 and Sunset at 14:59. It's light
Latitude. 64.3667°, Longitude. 37.8500°
Satellite map around Nizhma
Loading map of Nizhma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nizhma, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Nizhma (0km)
- Ukhta (8.2km)
- Sosnovikha (10.9km)
- Kyanda (12.9km)
- Voya (13.4km)
- Malozhma (14km)
- Puranga (14.2km)
- Veyga (14.4km)
- Purnema (22km)
- Troshkovka (24.5km)
- Bab'ya (26.6km)
- Tamitsa (26.6km)
- Pyzhma (27.8km)
- Karbasova (28.2km)
- Verkhnyaya Rassokha (33.2km)
- Una (35.6km)
- Sukhaya Rostan' (37.9km)
- Nizhnyaya Rassokha (38.8km)
- Lyamtsa (40.2km)
- Arestovskiy (40.5km)
- Ruchey Pil'yemskiy (40.6km)
- Vezhma (41km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (26.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Shogly (38.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Peschano-Navolotskaya Banka (33.1km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Dvinskiy Reyd (37km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Shoglyanka (32km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Lyamitskiy (40.8km)