Traveling Luck for Nizhmozero, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Nizhmozero?What's around Nizhmozero?
Wikipedia near Nizhmozero
Where to stay near Nizhmozero
Also known as Nijma Ozernaya, Nizhmozero, Nizma-Ozernaya, Нижмозеро
The timezone in Nizhmozero is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:58 and Sunset at 16:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4167°, Longitude. 37.9167°
Satellite map around Nizhmozero
Loading map of Nizhmozero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nizhmozero, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sosnovikha (5.9km)
- Ukhta (6.2km)
- Nizhma (6.7km)
- Puranga (10.8km)
- Kyanda (16.3km)
- Voya (16.6km)
- Malozhma (16.9km)
- Veyga (18.1km)
- Bab'ya (20.1km)
- Pyzhma (21km)
- Karbasova (21.8km)
- Purnema (25.5km)
- Verkhnyaya Rassokha (28km)
- Troshkovka (28km)
- Una (28.9km)
- Tamitsa (31.5km)
- Nizhnyaya Rassokha (33.3km)
- Vezhma (34.6km)
- Arestovskiy (34.7km)
- Kumzhevaya (36.6km)
- Mestnaya (38.5km)
- Sukhaya Rostan' (39.9km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (37km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Peschano-Navolotskaya Banka (37.4km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Dvinskiy Reyd (42.8km)
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Kinzhuga (38.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Shoglyanka (38.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Purluda (35.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (19.9km)