Traveling Luck for Okulovskiy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Okulovskiy?What's around Okulovskiy?
Wikipedia near Okulovskiy
Where to stay near Okulovskiy
Also known as Okulovo, Okulovski, Okulovskij, Okulovskiy, Окуловский
The timezone in Okulovskiy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 66.0369°, Longitude. 44.0383°
Satellite map around Okulovskiy
Loading map of Okulovskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Okulovskiy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Pyya (5.3km)
- Bol'shaya Chetsa (6.2km)
- Malaya Chetsa (8.2km)
- Sëmzha (13.6km)
- Ol'khovka (13.7km)
- Kamenka (16.5km)
- Mezen' (17km)
- Polunochnaya (19.1km)
- Shchekinka (20.7km)
- Kargovka (21.4km)
- Mezhevoy (22.9km)
- Volchiy (24.2km)
- Kuloy (27.2km)
- Bol'shaya Rechka (27.8km)
- Malaya Rechka (28.2km)
- Listvenitsa (29.8km)
- Ludovka (30.3km)
- Peschanka (31.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Pyya (6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Shchekinskiye Ozëra (12km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mezenskiy Yakornyy (18km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Mishina Koshka (11km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Melkovod'ye Nerpinskoye (29.2km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Vneshniy Mezenskiy Reyd (15.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Gornoye (26.7km)