Traveling Luck for Ostrov Parusnyy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ostrov Parusnyy?What's around Ostrov Parusnyy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Parusnyy
Where to stay near Ostrov Parusnyy
Also known as Parusni Island, Parusnyy
The timezone in Ostrov Parusnyy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 01:44 and Sunset at 23:35. It's light
Latitude. 64.9667°, Longitude. 35.6833°
Satellite map around Ostrov Parusnyy
Loading map of Ostrov Parusnyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Parusnyy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Parusnyy (0km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (1.6km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (2.1km)
- Pes'ya Luda (6km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (15.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma (16.2km)
- Ostrov Malaya Muksalma (17.4km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (17.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (18.1km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (22.5km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (22.9km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (23.1km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (25.6km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (26.3km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (27.3km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (27.6km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (27.7km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (20.1km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (5.8km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (19.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (22.5km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (16.6km)