Traveling Luck for Mys Zapadnyy Pechak, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Mys Zapadnyy Pechak?What's around Mys Zapadnyy Pechak?
Wikipedia near Mys Zapadnyy Pechak
Where to stay near Mys Zapadnyy Pechak
Also known as Cape Pechak, Mys Pechak
The timezone in Mys Zapadnyy Pechak is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 19:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9608°, Longitude. 35.7514°
Satellite map around Mys Zapadnyy Pechak
Loading map of Mys Zapadnyy Pechak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Zapadnyy Pechak, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Parusnyy (3.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (4.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (5km)
- Pes'ya Luda (8.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma (13.9km)
- Ostrov Malaya Muksalma (14.6km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (16.7km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (18.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (18.7km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (25.7km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (26.1km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (26.4km)
- Ostrov Anzerskiy (27.3km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (28.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (17km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (7.3km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (20.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (24.9km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (18.4km)