Traveling Luck for Proliv Pechakovskaya Salma, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Proliv Pechakovskaya Salma?What's around Proliv Pechakovskaya Salma?
Wikipedia near Proliv Pechakovskaya Salma
Where to stay near Proliv Pechakovskaya Salma
Also known as Pechakovskaya Strait
The timezone in Proliv Pechakovskaya Salma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:23 and Sunset at 20:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9500°, Longitude. 35.7000°
Satellite map around Proliv Pechakovskaya Salma
Loading map of Proliv Pechakovskaya Salma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Proliv Pechakovskaya Salma, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (1.6km)
- Ostrov Parusnyy (2.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (3.1km)
- Pes'ya Luda (8.1km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (16.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (16.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma (16.7km)
- Ostrov Malaya Muksalma (17.4km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (17.7km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (23.1km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (23.3km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (23.8km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (26.3km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (27.1km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (27.2km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (27.2km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (28km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (19.8km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (7.8km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (21.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (24.6km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (18.7km)