Traveling Luck for Pertominsk, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Pertominsk?What's around Pertominsk?
Wikipedia near Pertominsk
Where to stay near Pertominsk
Also known as Kommuna Imeni Stalina, Pertominsk, Пертоминск
The timezone in Pertominsk is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7919°, Longitude. 38.4133°
Satellite map around Pertominsk
Loading map of Pertominsk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pertominsk, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Krasnoye (10.9km)
- Ozero Rotominskoye (11.4km)
- Ozero Poperechnoye (12.2km)
- Ozero Murakanskoye (16.1km)
- Ozero Dolgoye (26km)
- Ozero Sredneye (26.7km)
- Ozero Ploskoye (29.8km)
- Ozero Peschanoye (30.5km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chërtezhnoye (32.1km)
- Ozero Gumenichnoye (32.8km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (34km)
- Ozero Ostrovistoye (34.1km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Letniy Bereg (6.2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Kinzhugskiye Ozëra (16.8km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Zayach'ya Kosa (4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Onezhskiy Poluostrov (31.8km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Kholodnaya (6.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Maymena (20.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Unskaya Guba (13.8km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Unskiy Severnyy (8km)