Traveling Luck for Ruch'i, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ruch'i?What's around Ruch'i?
Wikipedia near Ruch'i
Where to stay near Ruch'i
Also known as Reka Rug'i
The timezone in Ruch'i is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:11 and Sunset at 13:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.0511°, Longitude. 41.2528°
Satellite map around Ruch'i
Loading map of Ruch'i and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ruch'i, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Srednyaya Tret' (8.9km)
- Ozero Krivoye (10km)
- Pogorel'skoye Ozero (13.1km)
- Ozero Keleynoye (13.7km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Zelënoye (16.2km)
- Ozero Samoyedskoye (17.1km)
- Ozero Sennoye (18.9km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Chubal'skoye (19.5km)
- Lukozerskoye Ozero (25km)
- Ozero Stanovoye (30.2km)
- Ozero Krasnoye (30.7km)
- Ozero Letneye (31km)
- Ozero Chërnoye (33.6km)
- Ozero Medvezh'ye (37.2km)
- Ozero Zabugornoye (39.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Medvezhiy (37.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Vayzitsa (8.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Gorlo Belogo Morya (25.9km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Belomorsko-Kuloyskoye Plato (35.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Inetskaya (19.8km)