Traveling Luck for Sëmzha, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Semzha?What's around Semzha?
Wikipedia near Semzha
Where to stay near Sëmzha
Also known as Derevnya Semzha, Semzha, Sëmzha, Семжа
The timezone in Semzha is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 66.1483°, Longitude. 44.1183°
Satellite map around Sëmzha
Loading map of Sëmzha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sëmzha, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sëmzha (0.4km)
- Mezen' (8.7km)
- Ol'khovka (9.6km)
- Mezhevoy (10.1km)
- Volchiy (11.4km)
- Pyya (13.4km)
- Shchekinka (15.2km)
- Kargovka (17.8km)
- Bol'shaya Chetsa (19.5km)
- Malaya Chetsa (21.3km)
- Malaya Rechka (23.5km)
- Bol'shaya Rechka (23.6km)
- Prelaya (23.7km)
- Kuloy (25.5km)
- Glubokiy (25.9km)
- Polunochnaya (26.1km)
- Listvenitsa (27.6km)
- Kamenka (28.8km)
- Ludovka (29km)
- Peschanka (30.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Pyya (13.8km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mezenskiy Yakornyy (9.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Mishina Koshka (23km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Melkovod'ye Nerpinskoye (20.8km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Vneshniy Mezenskiy Reyd (7.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Glubokye (26.3km)