Traveling Luck for Sëmzha, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Semzha?What's around Semzha?
Wikipedia near Semzha
Where to stay near Sëmzha
Also known as Semja
The timezone in Semzha is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:05 and Sunset at 13:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.1506°, Longitude. 44.1117°
Satellite map around Sëmzha
Loading map of Sëmzha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sëmzha, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sëmzha (0km)
- Mezen' (8.3km)
- Ol'khovka (9.3km)
- Mezhevoy (9.8km)
- Volchiy (11.1km)
- Pyya (13.7km)
- Shchekinka (14.8km)
- Kargovka (17.4km)
- Bol'shaya Chetsa (19.7km)
- Malaya Chetsa (21.5km)
- Malaya Rechka (23.1km)
- Bol'shaya Rechka (23.2km)
- Prelaya (23.6km)
- Kuloy (25.1km)
- Glubokiy (25.7km)
- Polunochnaya (26.5km)
- Listvenitsa (27.2km)
- Ludovka (28.6km)
- Kamenka (29km)
- Peschanka (30.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Pyya (14.1km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mezenskiy Yakornyy (9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Mishina Koshka (23.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Melkovod'ye Nerpinskoye (20.4km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Vneshniy Mezenskiy Reyd (6.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Glubokye (26.2km)