Traveling Luck for Ostrova Sennyye Ludy, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ostrova Sennyye Ludy?What's around Ostrova Sennyye Ludy?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Sennyye Ludy
Where to stay near Ostrova Sennyye Ludy
Also known as Ostrova Sennyya Ludy, Sennie Islets
The timezone in Ostrova Sennyye Ludy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:17 and Sunset at 14:37. It's light
Latitude. 64.9833°, Longitude. 35.6667°
Satellite map around Ostrova Sennyye Ludy
Loading map of Ostrova Sennyye Ludy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Sennyye Ludy, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Parusnyy (2.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (2.1km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (3.9km)
- Pes'ya Luda (4km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (13.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma (15.9km)
- Ostrov Malaya Muksalma (17.6km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (19.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (19.8km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (22.1km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (22.5km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (22.7km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (24.9km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (25.5km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (26.8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (20.6km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (4km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (17.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (20.4km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (14.5km)