Traveling Luck for Severnyye Zheleznyye Vorota, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Severnyye Zheleznyye Vorota?What's around Severnyye Zheleznyye Vorota?
Wikipedia near Severnyye Zheleznyye Vorota
Where to stay near Severnyye Zheleznyye Vorota
Also known as Northern Gate, Severnie Vorota
The timezone in Severnyye Zheleznyye Vorota is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:10 and Sunset at 16:28. It's light
Latitude. 65.0667°, Longitude. 35.8833°
Satellite map around Severnyye Zheleznyye Vorota
Loading map of Severnyye Zheleznyye Vorota and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Severnyye Zheleznyye Vorota, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (12.5km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (11.4km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (14.5km)
- elevations, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for safe surface navigation.
- Banki Kolguyevskiye Vnutrenniye (22.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (22.6km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (15.1km)