Traveling Luck for Severodvinsk Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Alternatively known as Molotovsk, Molotowsk, SEVERODVINSK, Severodvinsk, Sewerodwinsk, Siewierodwińsk, Sudostroy, СЕВЕРОДВИНСК , Северодвинск, セヴェロドヴィンスク, 세베로드빈스크
Morning Sunrise at 01:58 and Evening Sunset at 22:41. It's light
Rough GPS position Latitude. 64.5722°, Longitude. 39.8475°
Weather near Severodvinsk Last report from Arhangel'Sk, 61km awayTemperature: 24°C / 75°F
Wind: 11.2km/h Southeast
Cloud: Few at 4000ft
Satellite map of Severodvinsk and it's surroudings...
Geographic features & Photographs around Severodvinsk in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
island a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Chaichiy (2km)
- Ostrov Shatun (5.1km)
- Ostrov Yagry (5.9km)
- Ostrov Davydov (6.1km)
- Ostrov Uglomin (6.3km)
- Ostrov Nikol’skiy (8km)
- Ostrov Telyatnik (9.2km)
- Ostrov Petushkov (9.9km)
- Ostrov Korshunov (10.4km)
- Ostrov Chaichiy (11.1km)
- Ostrov Lebedin (11.5km)
- Ostrov Shancherga (12.2km)
- Ostrov Belyy (12.4km)
- Ostrov Kaskur'ya (12.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Klyuyev (13km)
- Ostrov Nesterovskiy (13.2km)
- Ostrov Malyy Klyuyev (13.3km)
- Ostrov Shikhirikha (13.5km)
- Ostrov Chirakin (13.6km)
- Ostrov Vargay (14.1km)
- Ostrov Penkostrov (14.3km)
populated place a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
distributary(-ies) a branch which flows away from the main stream, as in a delta or irrigation canal.
stream a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
lake a large inland body of standing water.
railroad stop a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
point a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
channel the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
railroad station a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Severodvinsk (0.2km)
section of populated place a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Yagry (3.2km)
stream mouth(s) a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Pudozhemskoye Ust’ye (10.7km)
railroad siding a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Raz”yezd Rikasikha (11.3km)
swamp a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Boloto Maslyanyy Mokh (11.6km)
islands tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Anfal (13.8km)
bay a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guba Yandovo (7.8km)
Wikipedia entries close to Severodvinsk
- Sewerodwinsk city e city
- Vaskovo Airport airport airport
- Talagi Airport airport airport
- Archangelsk city d city
- Lakhta air base airport airport
- Nowodwinsk city h city
- Onega Andozero airport airport
- Onega (town) city i city
- Kiy Island isle isle
- Letneozerskiy airport airport
- Onega Bay bay waterbody
- Weißes Meer sea waterbody
- Solowezki-Inseln isle isle
- Solovki Airport airport airport
- Solowezki-Kloster world herita landmark
- Mirny, Arkhangelsk Oblast